CHOCOLATE WARM PUDDING
- 3 Cup of whole milk / UHT Milk
- 1 tbs of all purpose flour
- 1 tbs of corn flour
- pinch of salt
- splash of vanilla essence ( i’m not using vanilla extract cause it’s containing alcohol )
- 2 tbs of sugar
- 125 gr of dark cooking chocolate, chopped.
- 50 gr unsalted butter (if you only have margarine, which is the usual problem of Indonesian like me (butter is quiet expensive here) use 25 gr of it, because margarine is salty)
1) bring the milk into the pan and heat it (medium heat)
2) stir the milk with balloon whisk and then put the sugar, flour and the corn flour inside, turn the heat off and stir the milk (just keep stirring). The flour will not going to be annoying lumpy.
3) Add a splash of vanilla essence and pinch of salt, keep stirring it.
4) Turn the heat on, small heat, and add the butter.
5) After the butter melted perfectly, add the main ingridient, CHOCOLATE. Don’t forget to chop the chocolate first, other wise it’ll be so hard to melt and gets lumpy.
6) Whisk the chocolate and milk slowly and let the chocolate melt until the milk mixture turn into dark chocolate colour.
7) You know it’s ready when the mixture is bubbling on the edge, change the balloon whisk with a wood spoon and gently stir the mixture.
8) Place the pudding into shot glasses and topped with Ginger cookies crumb or Marshmallow.
9) Serve and eat it while still warm.